[nabs-l] Introducing Myself:

sami osborne ligne14 at verizon.net
Tue Jun 24 20:13:23 UTC 2014

Hi Carrol,

Nice intro and welcome to the list!

I hope that you will like and feel comfortable with our
discussions here after your rather tragic teenage life.  This is
what this sort of community is for.  We are all here to discuss
our feelings and emotions among our friends and make one another
feel better.

I'm sorry to here that you suffered a car accident that made you
loose your vision.
That must have been tough for you and your family to adjust to.

How do you feel now about yourself after about 8 years of being
blind?

To introduce myself to you, I am currently 16 and in high school
as well.

I hope to go to college and become a language interpreter or
teacher.  (I speak 3 languages: English, French and Spanish).  My
mom is French, and I used to take Spanish at school.

Don't know if you're interested in languages just wanted to point
this out since you are a new member and you probably want to know
about the rest of us here on list.

Do you have any hopes for your future after you graduate from
High school?

Welcome again to the list, and hope you enjoy!

Yours,

Sami.