[nabs-l] Introducing Myself:

Carol Hummel angelic.sweetpea90 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 22:04:55 UTC 2014

Thank You all for the warm welcome. I appreciate it. I am pretty sure
some of you are curious about what my plans are after high school. I
plan on taking some online Bible Courses. I also plan on going to
school and learning about music. I was happy to share with you about
my testimony. If yall would like to message me on Skype. yall can feel
free to but I am letting you all know that I do have a bad internet
connection. So I can't talk during the day. here is my Skype name:
southern.bell90
Carol Ann Weeks