[nabs-l] Starbucks

Antonio Guimaraes freethaught at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 09:03:30 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I am looking at a busy, interesting, fun and packed convention schedule.

That said, I would love to get together with those of you on the list who are going and feel like getting together for a cup of mine, and your favorite Starbucks coffee at the hotel.

Mine is usually a short peppermint hazelnut latte.

You should try it if you like something sweet.

Also, I invite those who are going to contact me directly at

freethaught@ gmail.com

or respond to my message on list to let all of us know you’ll be at convention.

That will signal to listers you are going, and would not mind networking with others who will be there as well.

I will not put my number and other contact information up on the list, but I plan to connect with some of you who will signal your presence.

I think it will be nice to list your intentions to attend, and reach out to one another off list to make our arrangements to meet up.

Antonio