[nabs-l] NABS List manners

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 13:21:27 UTC 2014

Good morning all,
Just a reminder. The NABS list is a highly trafficked list, so please,
please, do not post one liners, messages which are supposed to be
private, or questions about someone's contact On List. If you want
this information email the person directly. They may not get back to
you, and that is there right. But I am getting a number of complaints
about how difficult it is to keep sorting through twenty emails which
are all directed to a specific person.
I encourage everyone to post, but please lets be mindful of each
other, and try to make the posts constructive and on topic. None of us
want students to unsubscribe because we are being discurteous in our
emailing behavior, so lets make a good effort ok?
Thank you.
Your list moderator

--
Mary Fernandez
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will