[nabs-l] Question about emails on Ios devices

sami osborne ligne14 at verizon.net
Fri Jun 27 13:57:17 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I do not write emails using my Ipad  (I generally use my
BrailleNote to write emails).

However, I've noticed that in every email that people send using
their Ios devices (Ipad, Iphone or Ipod Touch) there is always a
message: "Sent from my Iphone, Ipad, etc).

I'm just wondering, does this message just appear automatically
on emails with Ios devices, or is that your email signature that
you put in to let people know that you used an Ios device to send
this email?

I'm just curious to know this.

I hope you can answer.

Thanks,