[nabs-l] National convention HeyTell group

James Hulme jim.hulme at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 08:52:56 UTC 2014

Here is your response Chris Nusbaum. Thanks so much for the kind update,
Mika Pyykhala. I look fwd. to a successful convention. I will def. follow
#nfb14 on Twitter. Please find me on Twitter @JimHulmeLookout

Good Luck to all of you. Have a great weekend!!!

James Hulme
jim.hulme at gmail.com

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 7:35 PM, Mika Pyyhkala via nabs-l <nabs-l at nfbnet.org