[nabs-l] Forum questions, and election candidates

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 21:19:15 UTC 2014

Hi all,
I apologize for the late post, however, it's been a rather hectic week for me.
So, I am attaching the questions which were submitted for the
candidates' forum, if anyone would liek to answer, they are all there.
Second, below I've listed the names of people who contacted me with
the intention of running. If I missed anyone, please go ahead and
announce yourselves.
Secretary
Bre Brown
Aleeha Dudley
Rebecca Leon
Emily Pennington
Board member
Tina Haskin
James Garrett Moony
Sarah Patnaude
Thanks again to every one!

--
Mary Fernandez
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will