[nabs-l] Sean Whalen for NABS President

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Mon Jun 30 01:37:50 UTC 2014

All:

I have had only one encounter with Sean; it was after my time on the
ACBS board. I had a question, which was what NFB's philosophy was. While
I received numerous responses, many angry responses for daring to join
ACBS, the response that really caught me off was Sean's; it was well
thought out and actually made me think a lot about my own philosophy and
attitude. I believe that says a lot about an individual. I, as many
others have already done so can not attest to Sean's leadership
capabilities, but I can say that I really appreciated that message,
among many others, both good and bad I received in response to my simple
question. It is responses like that that really make a lasting
impression and perhaps keep people interested; I know I've stuck around,
even if I haven't really jumped in and done anything with NABS directly.