[nabs-l] Last Day to Sign up for the Mac introduction course

Matthew Dierckens matt.dierckens at me.com
Mon Jun 30 17:34:24 UTC 2014

Hi all.
First off, I hope the convention is a great one this year.
I look forward to hearing the streams that are provided.
I wanted to let you all know that today is the last day for the 10% discount on Blind access training's intro to the mac course.

Tonight at 6:00 pacific is the deadline to sign up for our intro to mac training course which begins July 11th.

Use the code pp10 when checking out for the 10% discount.

This course is designed to assist students new to the mac os. For more information, and to make your payment visit:

http://blindaccesstraining.com/training-courses/introduction-to-macintosh-and-voiceover/

Matthew Dierckens
Macintosh Trainer
Blind Access Training
www.blindaccesstraining.com
1-877-774-7670, extension 3
matthew at blindaccesstraining.com
Introduction to the Macintosh Operating system and voiceover course available now. Spots are limited, sign up here
http://blindaccesstraining.com/training-courses/