[nabs-l] Meetings

Darian dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 02:01:11 UTC 2014

Committee meetings of our national student division are held at times which best fit the schedules of the members of that committee.
Membership calls are typically held at 7 PM Eastern time on Sundays.
The particular Sunday depends upon availability of presenters and calls have been known to take place on other days of the week dependent upon the scheduling needs of the presenter.

This electronic message has been brought to you by my mobile device.