[nabs-l] E Readers

Mohamed malhajamy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 05:42:39 UTC 2014

Wonder what e readers are?

 ----- Original Message -----
From: Kaiti Shelton <crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
<nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Date sent: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 21:05:46 -0500
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] E Readers

It really depends on the combination of E-reader and the type of
file
used; bear in mind that notetakers are also regarded as
E-readers,
too.

It is true that there are some E-readers that aren't accessible.
However, there are a few other options.  I've heard good things
about
the kindle app, and I have poked around Blio on my tablet with
success.  E-reader is a very broad term.