[nabs-l] question about independence

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Wed Mar 5 02:40:47 UTC 2014

Hi, Arielle and everyone,

         As more of a youngster, I used to think this premise carried
with it more logic than it actually does. Of course, upon one's
interacting with a single blind person then of course, that person
would set the tambour of all future blind people. Yet, I think I have
identified the reality in which individuals set the pace for
themselves. Good discussion!
for today, Car
408-209-3239

,