[nabs-l] Another service opportunity for students (important deadlines included)

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 16:37:31 UTC 2014

> All:
I’m reposting the below announcement  for your information.
Please note however application deadlines not included in prior post:   applications for summer and fall opportunities close on April 1. I Believe start dates are mid-July for summer and early october for  fall.
Winter applications are being accepted starting April 1 and will close out on October 1.  I believe start time is early February 2015.             .