[nabs-l] Focus 40 Blue for Sale

Denise Avant dravant at ameritech.net
Thu Mar 6 01:03:14 UTC 2014

I have the focus 40 blue for sale. It is a little older  than a year
old, in great condition as it has been little used, and comes with
the carrying case from Executive Products. I have the original
charger and cable as well. The focus 40 has 40 cells, cursor routing
buttons and is made by Freedom Scientific. So of course it works very
well with JAWS and also works well with Apple products. Asking
$2000.00. Shipping and handling is included in the price. Reasons for
selling is that I have one at work, and do not need two.  If
interested, e-mail me at <mailto:dravant at ameritech.net>dravant at ameritech.net.