[nabs-l] Social skills and blindness

Anjelina anjelinac26 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 02:21:40 UTC 2014

Arielle,
I hope you are archiving your wisdom for a book in the near future! I can't add much to your well-written message except I went through similar experiences. In my IEP had goals like I had to talk to so many people a day since I was a more interverted person.
Social skills are wonderful and helpful, but real authentic friendships which are meaningful friendships are most important.

-Anjelina
Sent from my iPad