[nabs-l] Special Type of phone

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 13:52:31 UTC 2014

Hey!! Jewel!, this is Helga! What are switches? And how does switches work
in order for her to text, write emails, and receive calls easily? Just
curious! Do you think she can use a bluetooth keyboard in order to do all
these things? Just wondering as well!! Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks
and God bless!! :)