[nabs-l] several Apple questions

Lillie Pennington lilliepennington at fuse.net
Sun Mar 9 19:21:01 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

I could probably find all of these answers in a google search, but the first
results I was finding had a lot of clicking and pictures in their answers,
and not keyboard commands, so I thought I'd ask here to see if anyone knew
what I could do.

First, since I upgraded to IOS seven, my iPhone has this movable cursor with
writing emails. I can no longer read a draft of an email without my place in
the email being messed up. Is there any way I can turn this off.

Second, I found my iPod Nano the other day and want to update it with new
music. I haven't updated it since 2009, and really don't remember how to do
it.

Third, I know you can copy files out of your itunes library and place them
on a thumb drive or in another location. However, I use iTunes sharing and
am linked to my dads library that way. Is there any way to copy these files
out of that library or otherwise have access to them so I can put them on my
iPod? I'd prefer to not have to have him send them to me via drop box or on
a flash drive, but I guess I could do that.

Thank you for any help.