[nabs-l] Giving You The Spice Of Life, The Djd Invasion Returns To Sky106 Tonight

David Dunphy audioaccess2013 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 19:54:24 UTC 2014

Hi All!
With all the changes coming to the program lineup on Sky now, The Djd Invasion is one of those changes.

After Amy's show from 4 to 7 PM eastern, join me for The Djd Invasion show.
We have some cool remakes, some songs from the European charts, the usual variety of pop rock and country, your requests, and we've all heard what the fox says according to Ylvis. Tonight, find out what the fox did.
As always, you can contact me on twitter at
ddunphyradio
or
sky106radio
You can search my song library for the tune you want at
http://www.daviddunphyradio.com/requests
Contact me via skype at
daviddunphyradio
Call me at
516 945 9165
Download the TeamTalk installer at
http://www.daviddunphyradio.com
and join me and friends on teamtalk to chat

And don't forget to join me by tuning into the stream too! Access it at
http://sky106.net
or use the mobile player that works for all mobile devices at
http://www.daviddunphyradio.com
click the play link there and you're on.
Or you can put the following into your media player of choice:
http://listen.sky106.net:9016/stream
and enjoy!
Hope to see you all there!