[nabs-l] Writing An Article For The Braille Monitor

Darian dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 13:18:46 UTC 2014

Can connect you with the belt program coordinator.
If personal experiences or what you want to share then seeking assistance from someone on this list might be beneficial to you.
Good luck If you are writing about the belt program it's self that you will want to contact the coordinator. This is a good opportunity to be in contact with your affiliate president as they will want to get to know you and

This electronic message has been brought to you by my mobile device.