[nabs-l] a question.

melissa Green lissa1531 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 21:53:56 UTC 2014

Hi all.
I was told that there may be a blind student coming into the school where I
have my job.  my boss wants to know if it would be legal for me to braill
books for this student to read.  I saw a lot for blind adults but not for
children who are K-12.  I believe that I can until the family is signed up
with vision services.  But want to have documentation to show that this can
be done and that no copyright laws are broken.  any links or directions are
apreciated.  It will be little books and I know my teachers did it all of
the time.  Just want to practice CYA.  Lol!
Thanks in advance.
Have a blessed day.
Best Wishes
Melissa R. Green and Pj
"Only one thing has to change for us to know happiness in our lives: where
we focus our attention."