[nabs-l] Update On Writing An Article For The Braille Monitor

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 16:45:32 UTC 2014

I think that's always an important topic to write about. However, because of its importance many people have written about it, especially in blindness-related publications such as the Monitor. Do you have personal experience with lacking education in Braille? If so, this may make your article more unique and thus more likely to be published.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone