[nabs-l] Thinking About Writing For The Student Slate

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 01:23:11 UTC 2014

Hi Roanna, this is Helga! How are you? I was just thinking, why don't you
write about the Teach Act. And if you write about the Teach Act, you could
express your opinions in how this Act will help us as students in our
colleges, and universities. And in that way, we can make this Teach Act
become a Law soon. What do you think about that? Just curious! Hope to hear
from you soon. Thanks and God bless!! :)