[nabs-l] (no subject)

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 15:28:34 UTC 2014

Good morning all,

The National Association of Blind Students History Project will be
beginning work on Saturday Mar 22 at 7:00 PM Eastern.  We will have a
brief meeting to meet, brainstorm ideas for getting started, and to
see where we want to go in the next several months.

Some of you have already indicated your interest in helping with this
project, and I have written your names down so there is no need to
worry about being forgotten.  I thank you for your quick responses to
my initial email.

If you have not already emailed to tell me you are interested in this
project, and would still like to help, please email me at this
address, crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com.  I will send out the conference
number and access code Saturday morning.

Have a good weekend,
Kaiti Shelton.
President, Ohio Association of Blind Students.

--
Kaiti
'