[nabs-l] Thinking About Writing For The Student Slate

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 17:11:28 UTC 2014

Hi Roanna, this is Helga. I just wanted to tell you that I don't really have
facts yet, I just have my own opinion about it. In fact, I have some
attachments that I learn in my Government class, when we were discussing
about how a bill becomes a Law in Congress. And actually my Government
Professor gave us an assignment where we needed to answer some questions
regarding another bill, where we actually needed to find information
regarding the bill online. So I actually going to attach some documents that
you might find interesting. The first document is about 19 steps in How a
Bill becomes a Law, the second document is about an Overview in
Congressional Committees, which means how committees work in Congress, and
the third document is about Teach Act questions that we can answer, or we
can think about, this were actually the questions that my Professor gave us
in order to answer the other Bill, which I actually change the name of it,
but if you want you can investigate about them. I actually want to answer
them by looking at the Teach Act Bill, but I'm not able to do it right now,
since I'm very busy with school assignments, but I will eventually do it!
And Just to let you know, below is going to be a link of the Teach Act Bill,
where you can get more information about the Teach Act bill. Hope this  info
helps! And if you have a chance to answer the questions, could you let me
know the answers? I will really appreciate it a lot! only if you have time
of course! Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks so much for listening to me.
God bless! :)
http://beta.congress.gov/bill/113th/house-bill/3505

P.S. Sorry all for cluttering the list with this message. However, if you
are interested about the information I attached in here, feel free to read
it! Again sorry, sorry for cluttering the list! Thanks again!