[nabs-l] March 20 Imagination Fund Call

Lewis, Anil ALewis at nfb.org
Wed Mar 19 16:50:54 UTC 2014

NFB Imaginators:

The next NFB Imagination Fund telephone conference will take place Thursday, March 20, 2014 at 9PM eastern.  Again, we will keep the call brief but informative. (Approximately 30 minutes.)

The following is our one minute message discussed in our previous call of March 6.  Please take the time to commit it to memory as a gateway statement:

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

The call in information is as follows:

Dial-In Number: 877-394-5901
Access Code: 7719753

If you have not already provided your Imaginator Information, please complete the following and send it back to me at your earliest convenience.

Imaginator Information Form

Personal Contact Information
Name:                  ______________________________
Address:              ______________________________
City, State Zip: ______________________________
Telephone:        ______________________________
Email:                   ______________________________
Twitter:                                ______________________________
Facebook:           ______________________________

Donor Page Information
Donation Keyword:                        _______________
(Note: must be between 1 and 10 characters, easy to remember, hard to misspell and not case sensitive)

Fundraising Goal:                            $
(Note: Must be at least $1,000)

Your personal Call to Action in 140 characters or less:
(The default Call to Action: The NFB raises the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and their dreams. Blindness will not hold us back.)

Attach a photo you would like to display on your mobile giving page, with a caption that will eventually be the text displayed in place of the photo for screen access software

Mr. Anil Lewis, M.P.A.
Deputy Executive Director

National Federation of the Blind Jernigan Institute
200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, Maryland   21230

(410) 659-9314 ext. 2374 (Voice)
(410) 659-5129 (FAX)