[nabs-l] Internet Browsing on Mac

Matthew Dierckens matt.dierckens at me.com
Thu Mar 20 20:11:50 UTC 2014

Hello.
Good question, I hope that you find this answer helpful.
Yes, there is a keystroke for switching between tabs.
Press control plus tab to switch between tabs.
Regarding your second question, that's a bit of a hit and miss. Sometimes VO doesn't focus on the text where you last left off, sometimes you do.
If you have any other questions about mac, please don't hesitate to ask.
Hope this helped.

Matthew Dierckens
Macintosh Trainer
Blind Access Training