[nabs-l] speech for stone harbor lions club

Lillie Pennington lilliepennington at fuse.net
Sun Mar 23 17:43:11 UTC 2014

Makayla,
What is the points you are trying to make? I mean, why were you invited to give this speech?
I like what you are saying. You may want to have someone who goes to lions clubs on a regular basis to double check your speech to ensure that mainly your addressing the appropriate audience.

Sent from my iPhone