[nabs-l] college ebooks question

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 23 23:25:44 UTC 2014

hello Suzanne ,

I am familiar with the practices of this particular college, and I know they
do not remove the binding of the book if they need to scan it. This is why I
recommended this course of action for him. however, you are correct that not
all colleges do this, so it is always best to speak with your college in
regards to whether or not they follow this practice.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth