[nabs-l] college ebooks question

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 24 01:57:01 UTC 2014

Hello John,

Have you tried the library or the computer lab? Perhaps they might have a
scanner you could use to scan your printed assignments. Again, sometimes it
is about using the tools available to you and not necessarily the tools you
would like to use. I believe it is best to explore as many possibilities as
possible to find the one that will work the best in your particular
situation.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth