[nabs-l] looking for an app

Lillie Pennington lilliepennington at fuse.net
Tue Mar 25 01:48:53 UTC 2014

Hi everyone

I apologize for multiple emails, but I felt that the two subjects were
enough to separate into multiple requests. I am looking for an app on either
the iPhone or iPad that will allow me to input appointments that are ongoing
such as a meeting on every third Friday of the month. I want it to be able
to remind me that I have the meetings/appointments a week, two days, and two
times during the day of the appointment, preferably via text but I could do
a push notification. Will the regular calendar app do this?

Thanks for the help.