[nabs-l] NFB Scholarship Application

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 05:55:58 UTC 2014

Hi all, this is Helga. How are you all? I just wanted to tell you that I already submitted my Scholarship application an hour ago, and the only thing that I need now is just my interview. However, I just wanted to ask you, when I went to the acknowledgement page of the Scholarship application. I clicked on the submit application button, does that mean that my application was sent successfully to the Scholarship committee even though they sent me a copy of it to my email? I’m just Wondering, since I don’t want to make any mistake! Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks so much and God bless!