[nabs-l] Advice on internship

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 23:16:03 UTC 2014

Ya I probably wouldn't mention PhotoShop at all in the cover letter
but would really focus there on how I can perform at the other duties.
I would wait to mention it at the interview and stress how I can
prepare all the written content for the brochures and then collaborate
with another sighted employee to make it visually appealing.
Good luck!
Arielle