[nabs-l] Advice on internship

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Fri Mar 28 12:00:43 UTC 2014

Good morning, Minh,

         This seems simple you might not bring this problem up in a
cover let, or resum`e but in the interview. Describe in the interview
your plans to collaborate with another person on the project to take
care of the visual requirements of the job. Be sure to point out the
way your knowledge of whichever technical know-how of computers ought
to prove simply invaluable while your team endeavors to put together
fundraising campaigns. And, as has been said by some of us, you might
not emphasize not being able to interface with graphics, as your
facility with that over which you do have control might make that
little fact pretty irrelevant since you will simply kick technical