[nabs-l] Top 3 accessible Android smartphones

Ryan Bishop ryan.bishop96 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 00:47:00 UTC 2014

Hi all
The iPhone LOL. No just kidding I did have a galaxy S III at one point and it was pretty accessible I also have the epic 4G and that was running android and it was quite accessible to. The only thing that wasn't accessible was the Internet. But I got around that with different applications.

Sent from my iPhone

Ryan Bishop
Ryan.bishop96 at gmail.com
480-221-5195
Secretary
Arizona Association of blind students
http://az.nfb.org/aabs
Webmaster
National Federation of the Blind of Arizona
http://az.nfb.org
Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further, and may qualify you for a tax deduction. Donate your unwanted car to the National Federation of the Blind today! For more information, please visit:
http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org
or call
1-855-659-9314

The problem of blindness is not the lack of eyesight. The real problem is the misunderstanding and lack of information that exists. If a blind person has proper training and opportunity, blindness is only a physical nuisance.

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. As such, dispensing of this information should only be to individuals on a need-to-know basis. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.