[nabs-l] Top 3 accessible Android smartphones

Greg Wocher icewolf2011 at gtwebdesign.us
Sun Mar 30 10:46:12 UTC 2014

Hello,
I would suggest either:
1. Google Nexus 5
2. Motorola Moto X- google play edition
3. Motorola Moto G- Google Play edition.
All three of these are good Android phones.  I would recommend one of
these three because they will get updates very quickly.  Also They are
all at the
$400 or less for unlocked phones.  I recommend the play store editions
because they don't have all the carrier crap software installed on them.

Greg Wocher

Follow me on Twitter @GWocher