[nabs-l] Question About JAWS and Ms Access

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 16:17:22 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I have to use Access for my job and I am currently having trouble with this.

We have a database of study participants, and there is a table
consisting of several columns with information about each participant,
and each row is dedicated to one participant. I am supposed to be able
to click on the participant's id number which is contained in one of
the columns of the table to bring up their record to view and update
their contact information. I have tried everything I can think of,
pressing enter, space, right clicking and looking through the options,
using my JAWS cursor, etc., and I cannot bring up a participant's
record. Does anyone have any advice about activating items in tables
in Access? I have looked through the JAWS Access and table help and
only got keystrokes regarding reading information in tables, and
Google searches haven't come up with anything either.

Thanks,

--
Cindy Bennett
Secretary: National Association of Blind Students

B.A. Psychology, UNC Wilmington
clb5590 at gmail.com