[nabs-l] Problems Updating to IOS7.11 on my iPhone 5

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Thu May 1 02:55:32 UTC 2014

Hi all, this is Helga. How are you all? Does anyone here work in the apple store? Just curious! I’m having a problem doing the IOS7.11 update on my iPhone 5. I actually did all my updates before this one very wellwithout having any problems at all, but now I’m having an issue where I can’t download it for some reason that I don’t know! Just to let you know, whenever I double tap on the download and install button, VoiceOver tells me that is dimn. I really don’t know what is going on! Before it never told me that is dimn. All my updates downloaded and installed successfully! I will really like to have this new update since it contains improvements, bug fixes, and security updates. I wil really appreciate it a lot, if yu could help me with this. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks so much and God bless!!