[nabs-l] Accomodating in experiential learning courses

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Sun May 4 16:12:24 UTC 2014

Hi Justin,

I have been in frequent contact with this music therapist, and have
asked her specific questions to try to use her methods and try to
adapt her methods to suit my needs.  I'm not looking for knowledge on
her methods since I already have what she can tell me.  What I need is
my professors to talk to her because their documentation expectations
are not something I can do right now.  There has to be some give and
take from them, and I've done all I know to do.

Kaiti