[nabs-l] making a decision about college

Antonio Guimaraes freethaught at gmail.com
Sun May 4 17:55:41 UTC 2014

You may not have the sufficient training ad skills to take a year off and get job experience.

You'll speed things up a lot if you go straight to college, or take time to get needed blindness skills as needed.

Do I read it right that your mom thinks you should not be 18-years old ad interact with older students? Welcome to the world, and to becoming a adult.

Whether you are ready, feel ready, or your parents feel you're ready to face the world, you must at some point puss off of their protective wings. They are not against you, but they probably fear loosing the parental control they naturally have now.

Good luck.

Antonio