[nabs-l] Calling for May NABS Notes Announcements

Gabe Cazares gcazares10 at gmail.com
Sun May 4 20:53:49 UTC 2014

Dear Friends,

It's that time again! Your diligent NABS Communications Committee is gearing
up to put together the May edition of the NABS Notes, and we need your help!
If your state student division is working on an exciting program, project,
seminar, or if your state student division is just awesome and you want to
share the news with us, don't delay! Get your state announcements to Bre
Brown, bre.brown24 at gmail.com, or me, gcazares at nfbtx.org, to be included in
the May edition of the NABS Notes!

Also, if your student division is planning exciting fundraisers for National
Convention, it's not too early to start advertizing. All announcements must
be received no later than Wednesday May 7, 2014 by 5:00 PM Central Standard
Time to be included.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Bre Brown or me
off-list.

Hope finals aren't treating y'all too badly!

Best,

...Gabe

Gabe Cazares, President

Texas Association of Blind Students

A Division of the National Federation of the Blind of Texas

Phone: 281-965-9583

Follow me on Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/gmcazares>

Friend me on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/gabriel.m.cazares>

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that
matter."-Dr. Martin Luther King Jr