[nabs-l] Speech For Teachers

Lillie Pennington lilliepennington at fuse.net
Sun May 4 21:16:08 UTC 2014

Hi makayla
I am meeting with all of my teachers next year right now so I am in a similar situation. If I may ask, why are you giving a speech to them all at once? Personally I find one on one meetings extremely helpful but this is just me.
During the meeting I phraise requests if you can as a it would really help me if you could do this because vs a you need to do this approach.
If your tvi is there ask if you can lead the meeting.
Also make sure to stress that you are just like everyone else and are upheld to the same standards as everyone else.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Hth
Sent from my iPhone