[nabs-l] making a decision about college

sami osborne ligne14 at verizon.net
Sun May 4 23:19:09 UTC 2014

Thanks guys for all your comments.
I especially like Vehas suggestion of going to another a country
to study a language for my gap year.
I myself, like to travel to other countries (we go to France
every summer to visit my mom's family, as she is originally from
France).
I also would like to be a langubde interpreter or a teacher, and
therefore to answer your question Arielle, Still am planning to
major in languages.
Btw, Vehas, how did you know that I want to work in the languages
field?
Sami.