[nabs-l] Languages

Vejas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Wed May 7 19:55:45 UTC 2014

Lizzy,
My family language is Lithuanian.  If you're committed, you
should be able to learn the grammar.
Lithuanian Braille is VERY easy.  Lithuanians have the same
alphabet as we do, and most of the letters are the same.
There are a few variations on some of the letters.  For example,
Lithuanian has 3 types of us: a regular u (dots 1-3-6), a long u
which is dots 1-2-5-6, and a u with a nose (that's the best way I
can translate it) dots 3-4-6.  That's just an example.  All
vowels except o have either a long form of their letters or a
"nose."
If you're interested in learning Lithuanian, if you e-mail me
off-list I can give you the rest of the unique symbols.
Vejas