[nabs-l] Languages

Lillie Pennington lilliepennington at fuse.net
Thu May 8 02:28:13 UTC 2014

I had been wanting to ask this question for a while, and hope that I am not too off course of the thread. One of my life goals is to be fluent in Spanish, French, German, and Russian, if not more languages. I am dropping Spanish after taking it for 3 years but I would like to retain. What I know now plus learn more. For these languages that I do learn, I do not just want to learn phraises, I want to learn and imerce myself in the language. Is there any resources that could help me?ent from my iPhone