[nabs-l] Moodle

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Fri May 9 04:47:29 UTC 2014

Hi, Mikayla,

         Most teachers at my school also use MOODLE which, upon first
looking at it and not knowing if it is now accessible, I just worked
out a thing with the instructors to send assignments to them the
regular way. Then, they couild simply send any comments to me
directly without involving outfits like Moodle. Just me. I'm not
interested in figuring out such a sight, would much rather do it the
regular way.
In this case, just do what you feel! Don;'t think yourself obligated
to get involved with Moodle unless you feel you must or because it's
what everyone else happens to be doing.
Good luck and keep us posted!
for today, car