[nabs-l] Problems with E-mail

David Andrews via nabs-l nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Sat May 10 04:20:02 UTC 2014

Hi:

About a day ago I wrote everybody telling you about a problem that
the entire mailing list world, including nfbnet.org is having.  I am
currently testing a fix that our software provider has developed.  I
have instituted it on a few of our busiest lists, including this one,
and intend to test for a couple days to make sure it is ok.

You may notice that the From: line is a bit different.  The main
difference however is that the reply and reply-all commands in your
mail program may not behave as they previously did.  This is a
byproduct of the change, and there is nothing I can do about it.

Let me know of any other problems you have.

Thanks for your patience.

Dave