[nabs-l] an interesting article

Arielle Silverman via nabs-l nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Sun May 18 21:59:46 UTC 2014

I think the article was cut off. As I recall, the latter part of the
article says the phone includes just four programmable speed-dials;I
assume no standard keypad.
I love Braille a lot, and love any public promotion of Braille we can
find, but in today's age who would pay $120 for a phone that can only
call four people? Perhaps we should wait until the 3D-printed phone is
fully functional and competitive.

Arielle