[nabs-l] overdrive and public library access

Joe via nabs-l nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Tue May 20 00:46:14 UTC 2014

Hi Ashley,

It may depend on the library, but you might be able to load something like NVDA onto a USB and plug that into one of the terminals. I would hope they would give you admin access just for running the software on at least a one-time basis. It ought to be more, but I confess I've never utilized a public library the way I should. You can do something similar with JAWS, but FS is stupid and wants to charge people $50 to run JAWS from a dongle.

--
Twitter: @ScribblingJoe

Visit my blog:
http://joeorozco.com/blog