[nabs-l] reading underground, wiki, summer 2014

Ryan Bishop via nabs-l nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Tue May 20 18:12:27 UTC 2014

Hello NABS!

My name is Ryan Bishop and I am an organizer for the Reading Underground
wiki located at:

http://readingunderground.wikispaces.com

Basically, reading underground is for students of any age, or for anyone of
any age, to participate, in discussions, contests, and book suggestion
thoughts, for other students all round the world. It is also a place to talk
about what you have read, and more.

If you are interested in joining the reading underground, you can visit the
URL above, or contact me with the information provided below in my email
signature,, and I can send you an invite!

I hope to see a lot of you reading this summer, and hope you join the Wiki
for fun, friendship, and grate conversations with blind and sited peers all
around the world!

Ryan

Ryan Bishop

 <mailto:Ryan.bishop96 at gmail.com> Ryan.bishop96 at gmail.com

480-221-5195

Secretary

Arizona Association of blind students

 <http://az.nfb.org/aabs> http://az.nfb.org/aabs

Webmaster

National Federation of the Blind of Arizona

 <http://az.nfb.org/> http://az.nfb.org

Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further, and may qualify you for a tax
deduction. Donate your unwanted car to the National Federation of the Blind
today! For more information, please visit:

 <http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org/> http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org

or call

1-855-659-9314

The problem of blindness is not the lack of eyesight. The real problem is
the misunderstanding and lack of information that exists. If a blind person
has proper training and opportunity, blindness is only a physical nuisance.

Confidentiality Notice:

information. As such, dispensing of this information should only be to
individuals on a need-to-know basis. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the