[nabs-l] Nabs meeting at convention?

Darian via nabs-l nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Tue May 27 15:51:53 UTC 2014

Hi Matthew,
Thank you for the question.
Typically, we don't have the national Association of blind students meeting streamed. The only meetings of the convention which are streamed are the board meeting, general session, and the banquet. (Which gives me the opportunity to remind you folks once again to pre-register by May 31).
On the matter of the registration for the national Association of blind students meeting on Wednesday, July 2 from 6:1510 PM, I would only say to keep your eyes peeled, your ear to the street and your antennas up because information about this will come out soon.

This  electronic message has been brought to you by my mobile device.